- Wipe clean using only a soft dry cotton cloth to remove all oils and abrasives after wear. Do not use any chemicals or polishing cloth.
- Store your 'De Bawa' box or pouch in a dry place away from humidity, moisture, and extreme temperature.
- Avoid perfumes, salted, chlorine/chlorinated water and any other harsh chemicals.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while bathing, and any surface water contacting your jewelry.
- 'De Bawa' will repair any luxurious collection jewelry purchased through our website www.debawa.com.
- Any repair before six months purchase will be free.
- More than six months is subject to repair fee. Fee depends on the damage of the jewelry as well the availability of the material.
- 'De Bawa' assures the quality of repairs, and 'De Bawa' handles repairs exclusively in repair center by our unique artisans. *Please Note* we don't offer/sell spare parts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device